ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE STOP VIEWING THIS WEBSITE, USE THIS WEBSITE’S SERVICES, AND DO NOT PLACE ORDERS IN CASE YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS.
In this document:
- “Approved Product” or “Approval” means that the Product was deemed by the Customer as corresponding to Order requirements in the moment of pressing the “Approve” button or 14 days have passed from the moment the last version of the Product was uploaded to Personal Account Panel and Customer has made no claims.
- “Delivered Product” or “Delivery” means that the first complete version of the Product has been uploaded to Customer’s Personal Account Panel.
- “Company”, “we” or “our” mean and refer to Edumology Limited and any of its contractors, agents and/or affiliates.
- “Customer Support” means a part of the Company’s team, which acts as an intermediate between the Writer and the Customer and deals with problems arising when using the Website. Company’s Customer Support is available 24/7. You will be able to contact Customer Support via messaging system on Personal Account Panel, online chat, e-mail, skype or by phone call. Also you can choose «TOP priority support» service, conditions of which are described below.
- “Customer”, “you” or “your” means a person registered on the Website aiming to place an Order and obtain the Product and who has the obligation to pay for that service in accordance with Agreement with Company.
- “Order” means a written order of a standard electronic form that is filled in and submitted online by the Customer on the Website. Order specifies the sole and exhaustive scope of work and any and all individual requirements of the Customer regarding the Product.
- “Personal Account Panel” means Customer’s account, available to the Customer after entering his/her login and password in appropriate fields on Website, which contains information about Customer’s Orders, status of current Orders and personal information.
- “Product” means original digital writings and any part of it on any topic, of any size and format received from Writer that is prepared and delivered to the Customer in accordance with his/her Order.
- “Quality Assurance Department” means part of Company’s team responsible for Writers selection, assessment of Product quality and compliance with initial Order.
- “Website” means domyhomework.pro.
- “Writer” means a person who has agreed to cooperate with the Company on a freelance basis under the terms stated in Agreement between Company and Writer.
- “Uploaded materials” mean any documents, files, instructions in any format (text, image, presentation etc.) which Customer uploads to Personal Account Panel or sends to Customer Support by e-mail.
- 2.1 Writing from Scratch
- Writing from scratch is the service of writing the original paper work in accordance with the requirements of the Order using the open information sources. Customer should choose the type of work, its topic, the academic level of work, the number of pages and set deadline. For fulfillment of the Order,Customer should provide additional materials (if available) that contribute to the understanding of the scope of work. Order preparation is carried out by the Writers of the Company after Customer pays the price of Order. Quality of the Product is verified by the Quality of Product Department, e.g. it checks Product for plagiarism.
- 2.2 Editing/Proofreading.
- 2.2.1 Proofreading is essentially checking the work or any errors (grammatical, stylistic, spelling etc.) or plagiarized parts (Company scans every submitted document for plagiarism). This type of service shall imply only work with Customer’s completed Uploaded materials, and not writing from scratch, research or selection of literature. When Customer places an Order for proofreading/editing, he/she cannot expect that Writer will change more than 30% of the original text. Full rewriting of any sort and proofreading/editing are different services and shall be charged respectively.
- 2.2.2 In the event Customer in Order form asks to rewrite document or to eliminate plagiarism, this type of work cannot be considered as editing/proofreading. In such case Customer Support will contact with Customer and propose Writing from scratch or decline the Order.
- 2.2.3 If it is revealed during editing or proofreading that Uploaded materials contain plagiarism; Company reserves the right to cancel any Order or terminate the Agreement with Customer without any liability. In any case, Company may not be liable for any losses, harm, damages or expenses arising from or in connection with such plagiarism, insofar Company merely checks Uploaded materials but not creates or uses them.
- 2.3 Multiple Choice and Problem Solving
- 2.3.1 Company provides service of solving multiple choice questions tests and various computational problems. If Customer chooses Multiple Choice Questions he/she will receive the file with answers (e.g. 1-A, 2- B, 3-C…). If a Customer needs to solve a math problem, test with mathematical calculations and explanations or develop a mathematical model he/she should choose “Problem Solving” on Personal Account Panel. For these two types of Orders special Order form and pricing will be applied.
- 2.3.2 In any case, tests or problems shall be uploaded to Personal Account Panel. Company does not provide service of solving any online tests in which you are required to log in to do the task.
- 2.3.3 Company does not guarantee any particular grade or mark and shall not be responsible for the grade or mark Customer gets. It is entirely Customer’s decision whether to trust provided solution or not.
3. ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
Customer is offered several additional options when he/she places an Order. Customers can choose the following options: Preferred writer, Abstract page, Plagiarism report and TOP priority support.
- 3.1 Preferred writer Customers can choose who will perform his/her Order. Four options are available: “Premium writer”, “Progressive writer”, “My previous writer” and “Regular writer”.
- 3.1.1 “Premium Writers” are the most experienced and demanded Writers, which earned this status due to providing excellent quality of Products and long cooperation with the Company. If Customers choose this option, the basic price of Order will increase as described in special section of Website.
- 3.1.2 Customer can also choose a “Progressive writer” to work on his/her Order. This option is available for a smaller fee than the “Premium Writer”. An Advanced regular writer is an experienced writer who has successfully prepared a number of Orders. Choosing this option, the Customer can expect a better result than selecting “Regular writer”.
- 3.1.3 If Customer chooses the option “My previous writer”, he/she shall specify Writer’s ID in an appropriate field of the Order form. This option is not available if Customer sets a deadline less than 48 hours insofar as adequate time is needed to contact the chosen Writer. Company does not guarantee that the chosen Writer will be available. If Customer’s previous Writer is unavailable, Company reserves the right to assign the Order to another professional Writer (which in Quality of Product’s Department opinion is equivalent or better than the chosen one). In such case Customer will be notified by Customer Support. If the “Previous Writer” appears to be a “TOP writer” or “Advanced regular writer”, the price will be increased by corresponding amount.
- 3.1.4 Choosing the “Regular writer” option will not affect the Order price. By choosing it, Customer agrees that one of Company’s professional Writers will perform his/her Order, but decision as to which one writer will be used, the Company takes at its sole discretion.
- 3.2 First Class support Another special option that a Customer can choose is “First Class support”. By selecting this service, Customers will get answers to his/ her messages primarily and will be offered SMS notifications about the stages their Order goes through. This option allows the Customer to receive the Product faster and have more time for revisions, because such an Order will have priority among other Orders for both the Writer and the Company’s departments. It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide a valid phone number. If provided number is incorrect, Company will not be liable for failure to render this type of service. The price for “First Class support” option is specified in special section on the Website.
- 3.3 Similarity report If the “Similarity report” option is chosen, a detailed document on the level of similarity with online sources will be provided for Uploaded materials or Customer’s Product. This option allows Customer to obtain official document confirms that Product or Uploaded materials do not include plagiarism, except bibliographical references and clichéd phrases which are not considered as plagiarism when properly cited. Customer understands that obtaining of Similarity report for a particular Product is possible only after Approval with respect to the Order. Company uses sophisticated plagiarism detecting systems, which provide high level of plagiarism detection. The price for “Similarity report” option is specified in special section on the Website.
- 3.4 Abstract page If a Customer wants to get an Abstract page for Product or Uploaded materials, he/she should choose “Abstract page” option. Abstract summarizes the paper’s structure. Abstract is not an introduction. It includes background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion. This type of work shall be specially priced insofar as it does not relate to initial Order and represents a standalone document. Customer is not entitled to request such page if he/she did not order this option on Personal Account Panel. The price for choosing the “Abstract page” option is specified in special section on the Website.
4. REGISTRATION AND ORDER PLACEMENT
- 4.2 By using the Website the Customer represents and warrants that he/she has the legal right and full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and has the capacity to be bound by it.
- 4.3 When a Customer decides to place an Order on the Website, he/she should use an online Order form. Customer can choose one of the Services described in Section 2 and additional options. To convert an inquiry into an Order, the Customer shall fill in all necessary fields of Order Form and click the “Submit Order” button. It is in the interest of the Customer to describe the Order as accurately as possible and to provide all the necessary materials. Customer Support representatives may communicate with Customers to specify or clarify some requirements of the Order. After the Customer places an Order and pays according to instructions on Personal Account Panel, Company starts looking for an appropriate Writer and preparing an Order.
- 4.4 Order prices may differ from prices stated in the special section of Website. As soon as a Customer completes the Order form and clicks “Submit Order” button, the Order price will be calculated depending on type of work, number of pages, academic level, deadline, and the additional options, which were chosen by Customer.
- 4.5 Customer understands that the countdown to the deadline will start only after Customer makes the payment but not after Order placement.
5. ACCEPTING OF THE PRODUCT
- 5.1 As soon as the Product is completed it will appear on Personal Account Panel in a preview mode. Product will be placed only on Personal Account Panel and may be sent to Customer’s e-mail only upon Customer’s request. It is Customer’s responsibility to keep checking Personal Account Panel regularly. If Customer chooses “TOP priority support” service, he/she will be notified about the Order preparing stages via either e-mail or SMS, e.g. when the Writer starts working on Order and when it is ready.
- 5.2 Customer shall read the Product and make sure that the Product corresponds to his/her Order requirements. To receive a final version of the Product and download it the Customer should click the “Approve” button. Clicking “Approve” button Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Product complies with the Order requirements and shall not be entitled to any refund.
- 5.3 Customer has 14 days to approve the Delivered Product from the moment when the last version of the Product was uploaded. The Product will be automatically approved 14 days after uploading of the last version of the Product if the Customer expresses no claims. In this case Customer is not eligible for any refund.
- 5.4 If Customer considers that the Product doesn’t correspond the requirements specified in the Order – he/she can send it for revision, providing detailed revision instructions (which should not contradict the initial Order). For more details, see Section 7.
- 5.5 Customer understands that Product is considered to be delivered when it appears on the Personal Account panel in the preview version on the first occasion. Common time of Product preparing does not include time for any revisions. Therefore, Customer is advised to set deadline with a reasonable reserve of time to carry out revisions if necessary.
6. FEES AND PAYMENT
- 6.1 Prices based on deadline, number of pages, academic level and type of writing are set in the Prices section of this Website. Customer understands and agrees that Company may alter prices on the Website from time to time. In any case, Customer shall pay the latest Order price specified on Personal Account Panel. Prices are specified exclusive VAT.
- 6.2 A Customer should pay for the Order in advance so that the Company could assign a Writer for preparing of the Product. Customer may cancel his/her Order any time before making a payment. If an advance payment has been made, but the Company was not able to assign a Writer, the Company will provide a full refund (see “Money back guarantee” for more details). If Customer requires a type of work that cannot be classified as a regular type of services provided on Company’s Website or if a Customer requires the completed Product to be amended in a way that is inconsistent with the initial Order instructions, a Company may set own rate for delivery of the Service. Special pricing is applied for Multiple choice tests and Problem solving. A special Order form needs to be completed for this kind of Orders.
- 6.3 In case of double payment or overpayment, Customer will have an opportunity to save his/her money as credit in Personal Account Panel. Customer’s money may be saved as credit funds only upon Customer’s consent. Money saved as credit do not have an expiration date and can be used by the Customer at any time. Customer may monitor and use these credits for payment of future and/or current Orders and other Company services. These credit funds are not subject of refund according to Money back guarantee.
- 6.4 Company may also provide discounts at Company’s sole discretion for regular Customers and if Customer places large Orders. To obtain a discount Customer shall contact Customer Support. Customer can use his/her discount only before payment. Customer shall be aware that discounts are not subject to refund. If Customer has obtained several discounts, they will not accumulate. Discounts cannot be applied to Orders under $30.00. For more information, see “Discounts” section on Website.
- 7.1 The Company is always ready to revise Customer’s Product if it does not entirely meet the initial Order specifications. Customers can submit revision request on Personal Account Panel before Approval.
- 7.2 The Company performs unlimited number of free revisions. Revision instructions should not contradict initial Order requirements. If Quality Assurance Department decides that the initial Order requirements are satisfied, Company is entitled to reject Customer’s request for revision. Customer should provide accurate instruction for revision and make effort to fit into one message. It is in the interest of Customer to help Writers conduct revision as fast as possible. Company reserves the right to reject revision request in the event Customer does not provide accurate and understandable instructions. In addition to revision instruction, Customer must set the reasonable deadline.
- 7.3 After Customer clicks the” Approve” button, the “Revision” button will not be available. To carry out Product revision he/she should contact Customer Support. In this case, Customer can ask for a revision only within 7 days after Approval. If the Order exceeds 20 pages Company provides a free revision within 14 days after Approval. After period outlined above has passed, Customer shall be entitled to request revision for additional payment.
- 7.4 Customer should not press “Approve” button if he/she has not checked the Product in the preview mode. If Customer cannot view the Product in the available format, he/she should contact Customer Support and choose another way to preview the Product. After Approval Customer does not have the right to ask for any refund.
- 8.1 When asking for a full refund, Customer does not have the right to use the Product or any of the additional materials Company may have provided the Customer in the course of Order. Product is the property of Company, and Company reserves the right to publish the Product on-line for commercial purposes. Once Customer initiated a refund, he/she is not granted with the right to use the prepared Product. Company revokes and cancels any intellectual property rights or other rights that were granted or may be granted to Customer if refund was initiated.
- 8.2 If Customer lives in the European Union and has paid VAT in the process of the payment transaction, Customer does not receive it back with a refund. Customer gets back only the money or a percent of the price of Order he/she paid. VAT is non-refundable.
- 8.3 Refund may be issued only to original source of payment.
- 8.4 Before Approval Customer may apply for:
- 8.4.1 100% refund in case of:
- Any payment mistake (identical orders, double payment, etc.). It is Customer’s responsibility to notify Customer Support of such mistakes,
- the Writer has not been assigned, or Company is not able to provide Customer with a Writer. In this case Customer Support representatives will initiate the refund themselves, or
- Customer does not need the Product anymore because the deadline has passed, but it was not uploaded to Personal Account Panel. In this case, Customer will not receive Product and will not have the right to use it;
- 8.4.2 70% refund in case of:
- the Writer has been assigned, and less than half the deadline has passed. In this case, the Writer has started working on Order and should be compensated.
- 8.4.3 50% refund if:
- the Writer has been assigned, and more than a half of the deadline has passed, or
- Company is not able to provide a Writer for Customer’s revision.
- 8.4.1 100% refund in case of:
- 8.5 The only case in which Customer may apply for refund after Approval is when permissible level of plagiarism has been exceeded. In such case, Customer is entitled to file a claim in accordance with the provisions of Section 9. Customer shall provide official document that proves that level of plagiarism of the Product is more than 10%.
- 8.6 If Customer makes a revision request it will be deemed as he/she is satisfied by Product in general and only small changes are required. Customer will not be able to get 100% money back after revision request was performed.
- 8.7 However, the refund is not applicable to:
- 8.7.1 Credited money;
- 8.7.2 VAT;
- 8.7.3 Cases when Quality Assurance Department decides that your initial Order is satisfied;
- 8.7.4 Cases when Customer violates requirements of this Agreement;
- 8.7.5 Cases, when the Product was Approved;
- 8.7.6 Multiple Choice Question assignments and Problem Solving assignments are not subjected to any refund. Using answers provided by the Writer automatically means that Customer has no claim to the quality. In case if the Product contains 50% of correct answers or less Customer shall have the right to contact Customer Support and ask for partial credit to Personal Account Panel. The amount of credit is decided by Quality Assurance Department individually in each case.
9. QUALITY EVALUATION
- 9.1 If the Customer has any claim connected with reasons not specified in the Money Back Guarantee, he/she also can request to change the Order status to “Quality Evaluation” by writing to Customer Support before Approval.
- 9.2 To see the claim satisfied, Customer will have to provide strong reasons, evidences and documents. Failure to provide the information required for claim resolution will result in annulment of the claim and no refund will be possible thereafter.
- 9.3 Quality evaluation procedure may take up to 14 days. Each case is reviewed by the manager of Quality Assurance Department separately and every decision concerning refund is taken after careful consideration. The refund percentage is suggested independently in each case.
- 10.1 The permissible level of plagiarism in the Product is 10% or below. If the level of plagiarism is higher, Customer shall be entitled for a revision or refund. Customer understands and agrees that that bibliographical references (referencing in the main body of the text which refers to an original source of information and bibliography page at the last pages of papers) and clichéd phrases (common phrases, idioms, connectors, and other frequently used expressions) shall not be deemed as plagiarism and shall not be calculated during checking the level of plagiarism.
- 10.2 The Company uses a reliable plagiarism detecting system to scan the Products for similarity with online sources. Company’s plagiarism detecting system does not store information in any databases and does not add documents to similarity index unlike some of the plagiarism detecting engines.
- 10.3 Company does not tolerate any instance of plagiarism and makes all reasonable efforts to fight it. Company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, contract or arrangement with any person who condones or attempts to pass plagiarized text material as original materials to Personal Account Panel. Customer shall not:
- pass the Product to third parties or,
- distribute Product in any way for payment or for any other purpose or;
- put his/her name on the Product.
- 10.4 Customer shall use Product for research and/or reference only. Any Product used in Customer’s own original paper must be properly cited. Customer agrees to destroy all Products immediately after his/her research/reference use of the Product is complete.
- 10.5 Company strongly adheres to all copyright laws and makes all reasonable efforts to prevent any plagiarism or copyright laws violation by Customer. If the Company suspects any illegal use of Product it shall be entitled to decline any further Order or terminate this Agreement and subject Customer to criminal or civil proceeding.
11. RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY
Company reserves the right to decline an Order, block the Personal Account Panel, terminate this Agreement in cases if:
- a. Customer violates or does not comply with any terms of this Agreement;
- b. Customer is suspected of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, including provision of false, untrue or misleading information;
- c. Customer uses obscene language while communicating with Company;
- d. Customer uses or transmits while using the Website or communicating with Company any malicious files, links or software (including but not limited to viruses), that may damage, alter or destroy the Website or its regular operation;
- e. Company suspects any illegal use of the Product;
- 12.1 Neither Company nor any of our affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the Products and/or other written material downloaded from the Website. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. Customer is solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of the Website and the Product.
- 12.2 Company does not guarantee any particular grade and Customer cannot ask for refund in case he/she is not satisfied by obtained grade or mark. Company may not be liable in any of the cases where Customer does not understand and remember the Product or suffers any undesirable consequences from using the Product.
- 12.3 The Customer shall give the Company clear instructions and requirements as regards the Order and ensure that all the facts given about the Order are accurate. The Customer acknowledges that failure to provide such information or guidance during the course of Order preparation may delay the Delivery of his/her Product, and that the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of such a delay. Company reserve the right to reject any Order at its sole discretion without giving any reason.
- 12.4 Customer agrees to, and shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and the Company’s affiliates, subcontractors, directors, shareholders, officers, agents, employees, successors and assignees from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, actions, judgments, damages, costs, losses, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) and other liabilities arising from, in connection with or related in any way to
- 12.4.1 any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with Website;
- 12.4.2 any injuries, expenses, losses or damages of any kind arising from, in connection with, or related to utilizing the Website and/or Product;
- 12.4.3 failure, interruption, infiltration or corruption of any hardware, software or other telecommunications or data transmission system;
- 12.4.4 any claim, suit or demand made by a third party due to utilizing of Website and /or Product;
- 12.4.5 violation of the Agreement, violation of any third party rights, or any other act or omission by Customer;
- 12.4.6 any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Company that may cause the Product to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted.
THE COMPANY WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO THE CUSTOMER FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (WHICH TERM INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE EVEN IF APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, INDEMNITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE AFOREMENTIONED OR ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER EXCEED FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS, U.S. ($5,000).
- 12.5 Nothing contained in this Agreement is intended to limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law, or intended to affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- 12.6 Services offered by Company are provided “as is” and are not in violation of any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights. Other warranties which are not strictly specified in this Agreement are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 12.7 Links disclaimer. The Website offers links to other sites thereby enabling Customer to leave Website and go directly to the linked site. Company may not be liable for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. Information contained on linked site shall not be deemed as endorsed or approved by Company.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 13.1 “Intellectual Property Rights” (IPR) shall mean patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, trademarks, trade names and domain names, rights in get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, topography rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications (or rights to apply) for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
- 13.2 Customer must ensure that any Upload materials provided to Company do not infringe the IPR or other rights of any other person or violate any applicable laws. Customer shall be responsible for injuries, expenses, losses or damages, which we may incur as a result of such violation.
- 13.3 No IPR of the Website (or any part thereof) is intended to, and it shall not be deemed to, transfer to Customer or to any person who accesses the Website.
- 13.4 Customer is granted by Company a limited right for the use of the Product within the period of six (6) months since Order was paid. Customer may use the Product only for personal, noncommercial purposes. Customer shall not distribute, publish, transmit, modify or display the Products and/or contents of the Website without the prior consent of the Company. Any unauthorized use of the Products and/or content of the Website may subject Customer to civil or criminal proceeding.
- 13.5 Company warrants that it has sufficient IPR to provide Customer with the right to use the Product as stated in this Agreement. Company does not infringe any IPR of Writers.
- 13.6 Customer understands and agrees that any Product may be published as a sample in order to protect the work of Writers in cases where a refund is claimed by Customer when the Product has already been finished.
In case the existing services are changed or new services were added to the Website, Company reserves the right to change or add additional terms to any element of this Agreement from time to time. Also Company can amend this Agreement to improve security level or when it is required by law or the competent public authority. Any changes to this Agreement will be posted to the Website. It is your responsibility to check the Website periodically to take note of any changes.
15. NOTIFICATIONS AND COMMUNICATION
- 15.1 For the purpose of proper informational interaction with Customer, Company asks to provide Customer’s valid e-mail address and telephone number to send notifications. Both Customer’s e-mail and phone number must be authorized.
- 15.2 By accepting this Agreement, Customer consents to receive notifications, advertisement and promotional materials by e-mail. Customer is entitled to opt out of e-mails from Company by contacting to Customer Support via Personal Account Panel.
- 15.3 If Customer chooses “TOP priority support” option, notifications about stage of Order preparing will be sent to her/his mobile device.
- 15.4 Company warrants that it will follow communication rules stated below:
- 15.4.1 physical address, name and contact information of sender will always be specified in marketing e-mails;
- 15.4.2 messages will be identified as an advertisement clearly and conspicuously, e.g. in the footer or pre-header text of e-mails;
- 15.4.3 customers will be able to unsubscribe from receiving marketing e-mails by using the link at the bottom of each e-mail or by sending request to Customer Support;
- 15.4.4 company will not charge Customer for any response, opt-out request, subscription cancellation or for processing another inquiries Customer may have.
- 15.5 Customer will be able to contact the Company through Personal Account Panel or otherwise as stated in appropriate section on Website.
VAT is not included in the prices listed. VAT is charged if Customer places orders from the territory of European Union. It will be added to the Order price in the process of payment transaction. However, Customer understands that VAT may be charged even in the case when he/she is located outside the EU if it is a requirement of the relevant state law. VAT is non-refundable.
17. REFERRAL PROGRAM
Company may establish referral program for Customers, conditions for which will be specified on special section of the Website. If such program is established Customer will be able to attract other users to make Order on the Website and get for that discounts or credits on Personal Account Panel.
- 17.1 We appreciate and encourage Your participation in our Referral Program. Current terms of participation are always described within the Client’s area. The Referral Program income may vary depending on seasonal promotions and bonuses the Company applies to the Program.
- 17.2 In order to receive any and all Referral Program incomes the Company asks to submit additional payment credentials, which is required to process the withdrawal applications.
- 17.3 Your Referral Program incomes may be used either to cover your Orders (via our Credit system) or to be withdrawn to your PayPal account after your request. In order to ensure correct processing of Your applications any withdrawal requests for amounts less than $100 USD shall not be reviewed.
- 17.4 The Payment Withdrawal period normally lasts from 15th to 20th of each month. These dates may be changed upon the Company’s sole discretion. Your withdrawal request may not be processed if the Company has not been informed about your intention to have your funds withdrawn at least 3 days prior to the Payment Withdrawal period.
- 17.5 You are free not to use or stop using the Referral Program at any time.
- 17.6 The Company reserves the right to cancel the Referral Program or your participation in it in any case. The Company may withhold any improperly earned Referral incomes.
- 17.7 We encourage not to use any forms of spam (email, web, forums, social media) or any other illegal and/or unsolicited forms of promoting the Program. If promoting via emails, the latter must adhere to the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and/or any laws or regulations in your jurisdiction. Posting referral codes at any coupon websites is prohibited. It is forbidden to use the Referral Program with an intent of cheating and earning Referral income unfairly (e.g. registering different fake double accounts to earn Referral incomes).
18. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 18.1 This document constitutes the full and entire understanding and agreement between Company and Customer. Except for the issues specifically provided in this Agreement, there are no oral or written understandings or agreements between the parties.
- 18.2 The failure of Company to enforce or to exercise at any time, or for any period of time, any right pursuant to this Agreement does not constitute, and shall not be construed as, a waiver of that or any other right, and shall in no way affect that party’s right later to enforce or to exercise it.
- 18.3 No relationships of principal to an agent, master to a servant, employer to employee, franchiser to franchisee, partners or joint ventures is established hereby between the parties. Neither party has the authority to bind the other nor incur any obligation on its behalf.
- 18.4 Nothing contained in this Agreement is intended to, or will be construed to, confer upon any person or entity not a Party hereto any rights or benefit of any kind, and no such person, or entity will be deemed a third-party beneficiary under this Agreement.
- 18.5 The English language shall be used in all written communications between the Company and the Customer.
- 18.6 If any provision in this Agreement is to any extent invalid, illegal, or incapable of being enforced, such provision shall be excluded to the extent of such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability. All other provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable but would cease to be invalid or unenforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification as may be necessary to make it valid and enforceable.
- 18.7 Where the context so admits or requires, words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa, words denoting any gender (or the neuter) include both genders and the neuter. Section headings are purely for ease of reference and do not form part of or affect the interpretation of this Agreement. References to “include” and “including” shall be deemed to mean respectively “include(s) without limitation” and “including without limitation”. References to each party to this Agreement include references to its successors and permitted assigns.
- 18.8 The validity of this Agreement and any of its terms and provisions, as well as the rights and duties of the Parties hereunder, shall be governed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any claims, disputes, actions, or suits, which may arise under or out of this Agreement. The Parties agree and voluntarily consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts for such purposes.