Company collects Customer’s personal information online when Customer voluntarily provides it. When Customer registers online he/she will be asked to provide limited personal information (e.g. name, age, telephone number, e-mail address). After Customer completes the registration process and establishes a login and password he/she will have an opportunity to change the password, review his/her profile or add other personal information by logging in to Personal Account Panel. Additional information may be collected only upon consent of Customer through the surveys conducted by Company.Customers can visit our site anonymously.Company does not store or process any sensitive financial information collected from customers. All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on Company’s servers.
Company may use Customer’s personal information:
- to provide the services and products Customer requests;
- to provide Customer support and to answer questions about Website;
- to process or collect payments for services;
- to conduct surveys of Customers;
- to improve the Website in order to better serve Customers.
Company collects Customer’s e-mail address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process Orders and to send information and updates pertaining to Orders.
- Company may also send Customer additional information related to Product and/or Company’s services.
- Continue to send e-mails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
Company represents and warrants they will do the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or e-mail addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement clearly and conspicuously, e.g. in the footer or pre-header text of e-mails.
- Indicate the physical address of Company’s business.
- Monitor third-party e-mail marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow Customers to unsubscribe from receiving marketing e-mails by using the link at the bottom of each e-mail or by sending request to Customer Support.
How does the Company protect Customer’s information?
Company will not disclose any personal information to any third party (excluding Company’s contractors who may use such information only for the limited purpose of providing services to Company and who are obligated to keep the information confidential), unless:
- Customer has authorized Company to do so;
- Company is legally obliged to do so, for example, in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process and/or, it is necessary to protect Company’s IPR. Company shall have the right to share aggregate, non-personal information about Website usage with unaffiliated third parties.
Company will strive and make all reasonable efforts to protect Customer’s personal information. This includes, among other things, using industry standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption, malware scanning, and intrusion detection.
Nevertheless, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information, which Customers transmit to or receive from Compan via e-mail, since the Website does not have the security features for e-mail.
In addition, Company will provide access to personal information only to those employees and contractors, who need to know such information for business purpose. Company constantly conducts training about personal data protection for its employees.
Customer shall maintain the confidentiality of his/her password from Personal Account Panel. Company will never ask Customers for their passwords in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Customer is recommended to sign out of the Personal Account Panel when he/she has finished working with it. In any case, responsibility for any loss of passwords and misuse of Personal Account Panel by third parties lies with the Customer.
Neither Company’s Website nor Company’s Services are appropriate for the use by a minor child under the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit personal information to Company. Also, if Customer are under 18, he/she should use Website only with consent of a parent or guardian Customer represents and warrants when creates profile on the Website that:
Website, like many other commercial sites, may use a standard technology called “cookies” and/or similar browser storages (like Flash and HTML5 Local Storage) to collect information about how the Website is used. Cookies were designed to help a Website operator determine that a particular user had visited the Website previously and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set. You can get more information about cookies at this site
Google advertising requirements
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
- Remarketing with Google AdSense.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting.
- Demographics and Interests Reporting.
- DoubleClick Platform Integration.
Company along with third-party vendors, such as Google uses first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website Customers can set preferences for how Google advertises to them using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, Customer can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.